Sep 23, 2008

Rock On!




You Belong in 1979



Bold and brash, you take life by the horns. Whether you're partying or protesting, you give it your all!


I saw this on Paityns blog and thought it was cool! Try it out!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey Tiff- We get into our house on Friday, we are going to get all the painting done first though, our house is in Springville

Kacey said...

Hi Tiffany-

It's good to see you doing so good too!! You look so different--Your hair looks so pretty brown. So you live in Spanish Fork? We've been thinking about moving down there..how do you like it?

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Hey there guys! It's been forever.. but it looks like you guys are doing GREAT! And your blog is so cute. :D

Leslie said...

Hey lover face!!! How are you? I almost didn't recognize you with dark hair. It looks so cute!!! How are you and Jesse doing? You two are so cute. Where are you guys living and stuff?

Katie said...

You look like you change your background as much as I do. Thanks for the compliment on my diapers. Let me know when you're going to "pop" a baby out and you can choose your fabric!

Chelsie and Trace said...

Tiff it has been forever! You guys are so cute! I'm glad that we have found each others blogs now we can see what we have all been up too! You look so good!