Sep 22, 2008

Oh No the Big 5 0!!

My Fabulous Mother in Law is turning 50 tomorrow! Over the weekend Jesse and I threw her a surprise party at our place! We invited all her family and friends. The house was packed! We were so thrilled that everyone came and we had such a great turn out. Becky also wanted family pictures done for her birthday, so before the party we got some really good pictures done. I can't wait to see how they turned out! Becky is so loved and she should be! She is such a great person, she is so loving, thoughtful, respectful, A fabulous mother and wife and Jesse and I are so greatful she is in our lives! She did a perfect job raising Jesse into the man that he is and I am eternally greatful for her as a mother! Happy Birthday Becky We love you!!!

Here are some fun pictures from the Party!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey tiff im blessing jason on the 28th up in utah county and you are invited if you can come. and after wards we are haveing a lunch at jers parents house in woodland hills. if you want to come please do. 1100 s 250 west Salem is the church address and 60 w spring dr woodland hills is his parents address. call me and let me know so i can look for you, hope to see you there. love ya and miss you

Unknown said...

12:40 but come early cause they have a big ward
Hey who takes all the cute pic of you and jesse

Paityn Ann said...

Hey Tiff. We are home now!!! Our house will be done in November. We have to be out of our townhome for our renters November 12th so we are hoping to be completely moved in by then. It's exciting but stressful. Did you talk to Kristy about the blinds? I can see you don't have any yet. That's frustrating!

Jenny and Justin said...

Hello Tiffany! So good to hear from you! I didn't know you married Jesse, I saw him once and he must have been with you but I didn't recognize you. Your hair is different, you're still as pretty as always!

Justin Jochim said...

The party looks like it was a blast and I love your new place. Too bad we aren't neighbors anymore or we could break out some Wii.