Sep 17, 2008

4 Things - Tagged by Jammie

My first tag! Jammie tagged me and this is my first one, so I will give it a shot!

4 things I love about my husband: I can only do 4? :(
1- His love for me! Cheesy I know, but honestly I am the luckiest girl in the world, Jesse takes such great care of me and he is a fabulous husband, I truly am so blessed to have him. I love that he loves me!
2- His confidence in me! He trusts me with big decisions and doesn’t second guess it. He is always lifting me up and pushing me through anything!
3- His work ethic. I think it is so important to have a husband that understands what it means to be a hard worker. I think this is a great quality, I never have to worry that he will become lazy, he is just not that way. And he will teach our children to be hard workers, which is what our parents taught us.
4- I love love love his Laugh!!! His laugh is awesome, it’s a true laugh and makes everyone else around him laugh when he does because you just can’t help it, it makes you feel good.

4 movies we can watch more than once:
1- Transformers
2- Mr. & Mrs. Smith
3- Pirates of the Caribbean
4- Liar Liar

4 T.V. shows we watch:
1- I Love Money, such a dumb reality show, but we are hooked!
2- CSI Las Vegas – I love trying to figure out what happened!
3- Will & Grace – Jack cracks us up!
4- Everybody Loves Raymond – what a classic!

4 places we have been:
1- Bahamas
2- Caribbean
3- On the largest Cruise ship in the world
4- Alaska

4 people who E-mail me regularly:
1- Everyone at work
2- Jen
3- Chantel
4- Mom

4 favorite foods:
1- Chicken Madeira of course at the Cheesecake Factory
2- Halibut
3- My moms Chicken Enchiladas
4- Jesse’s moms Tostadas

4 places we would like to visit:
1- Bora Bora
2- Pyramids of Egypt
3- Greek Islands
4- Australia & New Zealand

4 things we look forward to in the next year:
1- Being in our new house and neighborhood
2- Getting furniture for the empty rooms in our house
3- Our 3 yr anniversary
4- Maybe have something cookin in the oven! You know what I mean!

4 people we tag:
1- Paityn
2- Cara Newell
3- Meagan
4- BriAnne

3 comments:

Megan said...

You guys are having way too much fun! :) The house looks great and I bet you are so excited to finally be in it and finished with moving. You definitely need to make it to New Zealand and Australia. I lived there for a while and there is no other place with that beauty...at least that I've seen.

Hooper's said...

It is so good to see what is going on in your lives. It sounds like you are doing great. We are really happy for you. Congrats! on the house. We hope to build in a couple years. We miss playing ball with you guys too! We haven't been on a good team in a while. We should get together sometime.

Katie said...

Tiffany!? Holy cow, I don't even recognize you in your pictures. Holy smokes. When I knew you you had blonde hair and you were always cute but jeesh, look at you! You look so beautiful! And that's so cool that you went to Acaydia. Jeremy is my brother. So does Trisha cut your hair? We're so connected and we didn't even know. I think Clint would totally go for you doing some esthetics in the salon. I'll have to talk to him about it. Or you can call him too... 473-6368. I'll put in a good word for ya.