What a fabulous weekend!! Jesse and I spent the last four days down in Vegas!! We try and go down twice a year. It was a much needed vacation. Jesse got us tickets for the O show at the Bellagio for Friday night and it was amazing! We have seen alot of shows down there and this one is by far our favorite! We had so much fun, we stayed at the Cancun Resort for the first day and then stayed at the Venetian the rest of the weekend! The Venetian is BEAUTIFUL!! The bed was so comfortable, there were 3 flat screens in the suite, including one in the bathroom, and they also give you robes and slippers to wear, and the pool there was Phenomenal!! See the pics below! We ate at the Cheesecake Factory twice (I know, I am obsessed, but with there being 3 down there, its never a wait!) and some other great restaurants in the hotels. We also did alot of Shopping! Jesse's favorite store down there is Tilly's and rumor has it Utah will be getting one soon! Stoked for that! I shopped alot at Guess and White House Black Market, they have a great outlet down there! The rest of the weekend was spent at the pool!! What a great way to spend four days!!
Me & Jess doing our O face before the show! 



Inside the O Theatre



These are cakes at the Jean-Philippe Pastry shop in the Bellagio! This place has the best Gelato in the world!!

Flowing Chocolate!!


Me & Jess at the Conservatory
Jess and I outside the Bellagio
Me & Jess at the Venetian
Our bathroom



7 comments:
Wow Tiffany! That vacation looks SO fun : )! The hotel room at the Venetian looks SO amazing. Karl and I should go to Vegas soon! I hope you're doing well and loving your fun new house!
How fun! My husband works at the Venetian! I bet you saw him he does Valet. You can see one of the Valet guys in your picture. Next time you go tell me and we can get you a discount! He also gets discounts at the Palazo.
What a fun weekend!! How exciting! Did you get my text about volleyball? It starts the end of october. I'm signing up this week though. let me know!
Oh my gosh I am freakin out! What a great getaway! What was the occassion? That looks like sooo much fun!! And I'm dieing about the chairs in the pool! Fun!
tiff i miss you we need to get together!
How fun and relaxing. I have wanted to stay at the Venetian for a while so I am glad you posted those pictures. It looks so nice. I am going to cell ya in 2 weeks so we can hang!!
Freakin Jealous.
P.S. Your blog is FABULOUS!
Post a Comment