Dec 29, 2010

Tessa's 1st Christmas

Christmas was the best this year!! I know now why everyone says your kids make Christmas so much more special. Even though Tessa is still really young and didn't know what was going on, she had a lot of fun with the family and was so giggly the whole time especially considering how late we kept her up and not getting her naps!! This is such a special time of the year and we are so grateful to have our family so close and be able to be with everyone on Christmas! We are so blessed! Here are A LOT of pictures from our wonderful Christmas holiday!!



First we start off with the huge snow storm! I loved it because it finally made it feel like Christmas! This is a picture of the snow on our deck. I made these really yummy peppermint chocolate cookies and Oreo truffles to take to our friends/neighbors and family. I was in the kitchen all day and made over 200 oreo balls! They are soooooo good everyone requested more! I guess next year I will remember to add more to the plates!!

Now on to Christmas Eve at Grandma Wheelers house! Rickie and Tessa!
Tessa watching all the kids before Santa arrives
Playing with daddy
Rickie, Tessa and I

Tessa getting her gift from Mr. & Mrs. Claus. She did great, didn't pout at all!!
Our family on Christmas eve!
Tessa on Christmas morning! We kept her up to late the night before and she crashed as soon as we got in the truck to go home, so she didn't get her bath. We usually give her a bath before bed but with all the kisses and everyone holding her she needed a wash! :)
Our awesome friends Chris and Cinnamon got Tessa this adorable coat for Christmas! They are such great friends, they also got her leopard shoes and little baby Nike shoes! The coat is a bit big for her obviously but she'll fit it soon! I hope!
Grandma Becky and Harley Christmas morning Grandpa Steiner and Tessa on Christmas Day
The twins playing with their cousin. LOL she looks so tiny compared to them!

Tessa and I about to open her giftsTessa got so spoiled. Clothes, books, and toys!
Her cute coat from Grandma!
The guys playing with yoyos!
Jeff and Jenn

The Wheelers, Christmas 2010

3 comments:

BriAnne said...

Looks like such a fun Christmas! And I'm dying over all of her outfits! You sure keep her looking cute, holy smokes! And please give me those recipes! They look delicious! Okay, wait...maybe not such a good idea! :) I'll have to ask you for them next year! haha!

Josh and Katie said...

Tessa is such a cutie and growing so quick! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas, with lots of fun pictures!

Jeff and Jenn said...

Fer cute! I love Tessa in the duckey tub! She's so stinkin lovable! and the one with granpa Steiner, he sure loves her!

p.s. you are way better at making those oreo balls than I am, I left Jeff one.... let's just say the baby needed them ;)