Dec 14, 2010

The past few weeks

I need to catch up on pictures from the past few weeks. So here they are!!!

Annual Thanksgiving dodge ball tournament. This year Jesse put his team together instead of doing the family team. They did a really good job and got to the finals but then lost :)! This years team was Jesse, my brother Jesse, Jeremy, Wyatt, Culter, Chris, Mark, Casey, Kenton, and Brennen.

Tessa's First Thanksgiving!

Tess and I on Thanksgiving
Tessa's first time in a shopping cart! So cute!! Out to lunch with Rickie and Clement at the Olive Garden

Our cute family
Tessa in her cute snow clothes
First time with sweet potatoes. She really liked them and does really well with rice cereal.
Tess and I out to lunch while doing some Christmas shopping
Dinner on our Anniversary

1 comment:

BriAnne said...

Oh my goodness, I just want to squeeze her little belly in that first picture of her! What a cutie! And you look so good, Tiff!