Some things about you right now!!
-You start laughing for no reason! Maybe you know its because we start to laugh with you!!!
-You are so ticklish, everywhere!
-Squash is your favorite food to eat! You devour it and look at me funny when I try and feed you something else, like "uhh thats not squash mommy"
-You just got your first cold. Runny nose and a cough, but only lasted a couple days!!
-You sleep better on the weekends when you have been playing with Daddy all day! I think you know during the week that you don't see him as much because your usually asleep by the time he comes home, and I think you miss him so you cant sleep as well!
-You grab EVERYTHING! Reach and grab, reach and grab. All day long.
-You can roll over to your tummy so well, but then cant figure out how to get back!
-Your not to keen on the TV. You really could care less to watch it.
-You love tub time!
-You have only had diaper rash once, and that happened when you started sleeping through the night. Your welcome! :)
-You mean more to us then you will ever know!!

4 comments:
She is so beautiful! I would spend all my time kissing those cheeks!
Oh she is so cute I can hardly stand it! That's so cute about the squash! And I'm so glad she is sleeping through the night for you! Don't you feel like a new woman?! :) Miss you! (BTW, did you get my weirdo lady message yesterday? I'm losin it, I think!)
Everytime i see her face i just smile!!! She is so adorable. Those cheeks! (sigh) Merry christmas you guys!! And happy 6 months tessa!
she's sooo cute! what a darling family!
Post a Comment