Where this journey started
Jesse and I have been married for 5 years today! Five years doesn't seem very long, until you start going through all the pictures! For our anniversary I am making a dvd of the first five years together. I hope to make one every five years so that when our 50th comes we can just put them all together and have a 10 disk set!! I love thinking back on all of the things we have done. If you think about it a lot of the "Firsts" happen in the first five years, for us, first house, first dog, first cruise, first Christmas together, first boat, first kid, etc. Here are a few favorite memories of us:1. Vacations together!
2. Our late night cold stone runs!
3. Jesse bringing home twizzlers for me randomly. I love them, not sure why....they are a low fat candy lol.
4. The radio game we play when driving!
5. Catching Jesse listening to Classic Rock n Roll when he claims its crappy music!
6. Sunday night movies!
7. Jesse always spilling things on me. I know this one doesn't sound like it should be on the favorites list, but he honestly spills things on me all the time, and we can laugh about it every time we bring it up to each other! And laughing makes life happy!
8. Jesse's laugh! The best sound in the world!
9. Jesse's Mic Jagger dance! Oh and his morning singing, he wakes up with a different song in his head everyday!
10. Softball games together!
11. Family get togethers!
12. Never ending supply of Oreos in the house!
13. (one by Jesse) the way Tiffany lights up when she is excited about the cheesiest things.
14. When Jesse cries, it's only happened a couple of times, but it melts my heart when he does!
15. Quoting movies lines we love!
16. (another one from Jesse) Tiffany's Semi-OCD behavior.
17. And our favorite thing about us, Tessa of course!!!!
There are a million more but I better stop there.
Jesse,
Thank you for the priceless memories of us! Thank you for your loving heart, thank you for bringing fun to our home, thank you for loving me, thank you for your spirit, and thank you for Tessa! Here's to the next five years, and to Eternity!!! I Love You Honey!!
-Love your wife!

No comments:
Post a Comment