Aug 4, 2008

Get ready for a long one

This past weekend was so crazy busy. We had Jesse and Nicole bless the twins on Sunday, our nephews and niece came to town from cali, Jesse's sister Dannies birthday party, wii air hockey and ping pong tournaments, boating and lots more.
Saturday my sister and her kids came out from california for the twins baby blessing. I wish they lived closer because her kids are hilarious..... for example please press play below and make sure your volume is on!




This is my 3 yr old nephew David, and he eats Delicious Fruity Booty for breakfast, apparently they are fruit loops!! LOL

David, Me, Garrett, & Evelynn

4 generations of Ladies!!


David, Evelynn, and Garret riding in the "Transformer Truck!" Jesse's truck is rather big, and he put a very small transformer sticker on the side of it, of course its the first thing these kids see and they wanted a ride in "Optimus Prime"!!


Little David holding his new cousin Samantha! Is he not the cutest thing you have ever seen!!!

Jesse's Sister Dannie! She just had her 11th birthday! Dang she is getting so big!


Let the Games Begin



Little Kids on the Water are hilarious!!

This is my sis Chantel Wakeboarding with her 3 yr old between her legs!

Lots of Pictures I know, we just had so much fun on the weekend I couldn't resist! When we got home Sunday night it was about 11pm and Jesse wanted to watch a movie before the week started because we always watch a movie sunday night to relax. So I am thinking sweet, nice romantic, relaxing, calm, maybe funny movie.........WRONG, this is what I got. Bloodsport LOL, well at least the actor is hot, even if he can't act, oh and its a true story which are always cool.

6 comments:

Jeff and Jenn said...

Oh man, David Grant is so funny!! I think I watched that video over 10 times now.

I wish the kids were here every week, I think we had a little too much fun, especially tubeing. Poor Garrett must have hurt pretty bad when I landed on him.... poor guy

Anonymous said...

LOL that video was so adorable!! Looks like you had such a fun week. You look really gorgeous in those pictures too! Plus, i'm completely impressed with your sister wake boarding with her kid on there too! Very impressive!

Paityn Ann said...

Hey I am so sorry! I know this sounds so lame but I was so freakin' busy with loan stuff, my house and my fam had every second planned out. I didnt even get to see my in-laws! I almost called to sunday night for real but then we went for a bike ride. believe me or not but I am sorry!!!! You look gorgeous in all your pics by the way :)

Hillary said...

Tiff i miss you you need to come back well at least visit!

shay said...

How fun its always fun to see the fam!! Your so stinkin cute !! Hello malibu barbie!! and your sister is talented!!love ya!

Lucrecia said...

Tiffany, your blog is so cute! You guys look like you're having the time of your lives! I love all of your pictures:)