Aug 18, 2008

Always a good Laugh!

The Family at Brian Regan


Ok so Brian Regan is one of the funniest comics in the world. If you haven't heard of him, Google him. He is so funny. Jesse introduced me to him when we first started dating. Last week the family went out to his concert at Thanksgiving point and we had a blast. Laughing is so good for you! I recorded a little snippet of Brian Regan for your enjoyment. I wish I got a clip of Jesse laughing! His laugh is hysterical! Everytime Jesse laughs hard I laugh because it is so funny! My absolute favorite thing about Jesse is his laugh, it just makes me so happy to hear it! Anyway here are a few pics from the Fabulous concert.
Sorry about the quality and blurrieness. My camera doesn't zoom in when I am recording.



Me & Jess Whoa Baby! Sorry ladies he is taken!

Jen, Mom, & Me

And Me & Jess again

2 comments:

Jeff and Jenn said...

Dang Crooked fingers!

Take Luck!

Cami said...

Hey Tiffany! this is Cami Graham. I ran across your blog a while ago so I decided to say hello! you are jesse are the cutest couple, and do such fun things! We are Brian Regan fans as well, he is hilarious so I'm jealous you got to go see him in concert! well we'll have to keep in touch now, I love this blogging things. our blog is.. camiandjames.blogspot.com
how's spanish fork? are you guys moving? where?