Aug 21, 2008

The Bombdidlleewhiznitshiznit!


I see these husband tags all over the place! I think my husband is awesome and its fun to brag about your man! So, I am going to! Enjoy!! Oh and if you are wondering about the title of this post, if you know how to pronounce it, its funny, it is something Jesse calls himself!

What is his full name? Jesse Walt Wheeler
How did you meet? We have been friends since we were 8, so I don't really remember. But when we met back up after his mission we were playing softball!
Who asked who out first? He asked me when he was playing catcher and I was batting at our softball practice. How romantic!! LOL
Who kissed who first? Are you kidding, I'm a tractor beam...... sucked him right in! LOL J/K But he did kiss me first!
How long did you date? Before we got engaged, 4 months, then engaged for 4 months!
How long have you been married? 2 yrs and 8 months Right On!!
Who said “I Love You” first? Jesse said it first, but I said it right back!!
Who eats more? We both eat 6 times a day, but he eats bigger portions!
Who is taller? Jesse is like 5 inches taller, but when I wear heals we are pretty close to the same height.
Who is smarter? Jesse is definitely smarter. I surprise him once and a while when we talk about certain things, but Jesse never seizes to amaze me with his knowledge! I am always like "Whoa dang you knew that?" Its pretty cool!!
Who is more sensitive? Well it depends, we both put on the "I am so tough" attitude but certain things we get pretty sensitive about. Like our dog for example, Jesse acts all tough, but really she melts his heart!! But I guess it depends on what kind of sensitive is being talked about, because he is very sensitive with me and family!
Who does the laundry? I always do the laundry, but he helps fold it. I hate folding. He always will ask what he can do to help me out when he sees me flyin around the house cleaning up, and laundry is usually it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We don't really have sides, we just get into bed, get comfy, and tucker out!
Who does the dishes? We usually both do them, sometimes together sometimes while the other is cooking or whatever. Jesse never hesitates to help. If we tackle things together it gets done faster!
Who cooks dinner? Did you see the picture at the top? That grill was the best investment we have made!! He loves cooking on it! He usually always cooks the meat and I do the sides. If weather is bad and we can't use the grill I am usually the one that cooks!
Who is more stubborn? LOL I think we are about the same. We each have our days!
Who is more Competitive? We are both so bad. When we are playing games, wrestling or whatever we get competitive, I mean gloves are comin off and walls are comin down! Our kids are screwed :)
Who’s the first to admit they are wrong or sorry? Usually Jesse will. But he has rubbed off on me and now our little spats don't last half as long!! :) (Oh come on don't act like you don't have them)
Who has more siblings? Jesse has 5, and I have 4. Not counting in-laws
Who wears the pants? Jesse! He is the man of the house he is suppose to, I have my moments, but he is the boss! I am totally ok with it, it makes things easier!
What do you like to do together? Oh man this could turn into a long one, but I will sum it up. Anything outdoors, hanging with the fam, weekend trips (especially Vegas), shooting, going to the gym, having date night, Sunday night movie, football or baseball games, pretty much anything together we are good with!
His guilty pleasures? Hand massages, he loves when I rub his hands! He is also a sucker for Muscle and Fitness magazine, guns, and OREOS!!!
His best features? Physical? Well according to me, the obvious, his looks, I also love his laugh, it makes me feel so good!! And his pecks, you think I am being weird, his pecks are freaking HOT!!!
What is his greatest quality? Jesse has so many great qualities, he is always willing to help, he is a strong hard worker, knows the importance of his family and the gospel, and will always make you laugh! Jesse has been my best friend for a long time and I will tell you he just gets better with age!! I freakin Love him!!!

1 comment:

Jeff and Jenn said...

OH! You two are probably the cutest couple ever.... besides me and Jeff, I mean Come on!
I didn't know he asked you out when you were up to bat, that's just adorable! Peace outside