I am finally done with school!! BOO YEA!! So last night we wanted to go to the Cheescake Factory with the family to celebrate because, as most everyone knows, its my favorite place in the world to eat!! So we headed up there about 6 o'clock and by the time we got there its a THREE hour wait......(cough)...... WWWWWHAT? It's a freakin Wednesday night and there is a three hour wait, granted we had alot of people , but still, give me a break. Come to find out we apparently decided to go to Cheesecake Factory on National Cheesecake Day? ........ of course it is, why wouldn't it be. So cheesecake there was only $1.50. Naturally everyone and there dog went resulting in a very long wait for those who came for a good reason, and a long way. LAME. So we went across the street to the Macaroni Grill. It was still really good and fun, but we didn't drive all the way to salt lake just to eat at the Macaroni Grill, so when we finished we headed back to the Cheesecake factory to pick us up some cheesecake to go. SO GOOD!! But if you pick cheescake up to go it wasn't $1.50 it was full price, unless you sit down and eat and then order cheesecake... COME ON PEOPLE could this be anymore painfull. We ended up telling the girl taking orders that we were on a three hour waiting list and would order dinner but the wait was ridiculous, so she charged us the discount price!! SWEET finally some good news! Needless to say we had a great time, and I am greatful for my family and friends that came to support me! I love you all!!
The Gang!
Me & my Mom!
Jenn & Jeff
Nicole, Jesse & their Twins
Sarah, Chris & little Adelynn
Mom & Dad
Acaydia Girls! Koria, Hilary, Me, & Sarah
Sarah and Chris gave me a Wax Warmer!!!
My mom, dad and Jenn gave me a GC to Rodworks!! Love that store

And.......my MAN gave me tickets to O at the Bellagio in LAS VEGAS. Whop Whop. I was so freakin excited!!! He did good! This show is by far the best show down there, I love it, its a must see!! So next month we are headed to Vegas!!! I am so excited! My man delivered! Thanks Sweetie your the best I love you!!

6 comments:
Congrats! That is fantastic news!!
last night was fun thanks for inviting me! but we still need to have a cheesecake night soon! i think us four need to go out at least once a month!
Congrats Tiff!!!! Now on to the job huh? Any prospects?
p.s. I had some guy last night call and offer us $120,000 If you are interested? WTF?
what? i never got the memo!? congrats you graduate!!!
Congratulations!!!! Seriously, way to go! So are you still working at Hawkins? Where are you going to start working next? That is so cool! And we so need to get together!!
WAHOOOOO!!! You rock the house sista!!! I am so excited for ya!!! How fun!!! Your man did deliver ! I heard that is way good! love you guts!! Hows the house going ??? oh.. all I have to day is you two will make the cutest kids!!
Post a Comment