Jun 17, 2011

1!!!!!!!

From this...

... To this!

Holy cow can you believe our little buttercup is 1!?!? Happy Birthday TESSA!! What an amazing day! To think a year ago at this time I was in labor awaiting the biggest moment in my life! And here we are a year later. Seriously time moves way to fast. I cannot believe how much growth and development is done in just one year! She went from helpless to independent, just like that! Tessa you are the light of our lives and we truly could not be happier in life! You bring a smile to our face a thousand times a day! You are the most sweet, love able, funny, cute, happy little girl in the world and how lucky are we you chose us to be with!! Happy 1st Birthday Sweetheart!

3 comments:

Kelly and Heather said...

That fruit below looks heavenly by the way. And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tessa! Time does move so fast...TOO FAST. Rylee will be a year next Saturday and I really can't believe it. Tessa is a DOLL - we really need to get together so our girls can play. Rylee would love it and I am sure so would Tessa! Hope you guys have a great day today!!

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Tessa!!! You are so beautiful!!! Tiff we need to get together!!! Love ya and hope things are great!!

Chelsie and Trace said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! She is sooo cute!!