Tessa's First birthday was so much fun!

Decorations and cake and ice cream. Simply and Fabulous!

Tessa had a blast opening her gifts!


Mommy and her 1 yr old!

Birthday Cupcake!

She wasn't interested in eating it, just smashing it all over!
I love her so much!

The Family

I took Tessa to the fountains in Spanish Fork. Man did she suprise me. What a little daredevil. She loved them!! She kept running in, getting sprayed in the face and running out. It was so cute! Next time I'll take her in her swim suit!


I love this picture
2 comments:
No way is she one!!! I love your family picture, what a good lookin family! I'm totally diggin your hair too! I'm thinking about cutting mine and I really like your length...hmmm. :)Miss you!
Wait, I just realized that your hair is longer than I thought! haha! If I cut it to your length, I wouldn't be cutting much! haha! Still love it though, I'm just goin crazay! :)
Post a Comment