Alot has been going on and I apologize for the picture over load.......but I can't help it! We are having so much fun already this summer!!!!
My Favorite part of summer is fresh berries!!!

We threw my little sister Jenn a baby shower! She is due the first of July! Our older sister Chantel came out from Cali, it was so nice having her here.

Samantha and Lydia pushing Tessa in a stroller that was given to Jenn!

Tess playing with a balloon! She kept hitting it and laughing when it would come back!

We went camping to the Lagoon RV park with the Hepworths, Hansens, Knapps, and Buccicchias! It was so much fun and Lagoon was a blast too!
The guys setting up the campers

Tessa looking out the window. Don't worry we were parked.

Chris and Cynamon setting up

Jesse and I at Lagoon

Tessa and I waiting for the group on Rattlesnack Rapids!

Jesse and his little girl

Chris and Jesse waiting for the drag racing cars. p.s. I won two out of three races!!

She sure is a daddys girl!

Tessa asleep in the camper! She did sooooooo good!!

Getting ready for Smores!

Our family out having a blast!

Our besties Chris and Cynamon!!

The loot Daddy won his little girl playing all the games at Lagoon! LOL overload.

Jesse's work had a summer party luau! Tessa had a grass skirt and bikini on, but it got to cold towards the end of the day so I had to put some clothes on her! She still wore the grass skirt! It was so cute!!

I told you, Daddys girl! She loves him holding her!

Our little hula girl!

The Buccicchia's loving on Tessa!

Enjoying the Luau!

What a pair!

Jesse and Chris in a hula contest. Jesse won, barely! :)
2 comments:
Thanks again for the shower! It was a blast once people started to show up ;) haha! Love you sis!
And why weren't we invited to lagoon again? Oh yeah, I'm nine months pregnant!
Love Tess in all of those pictures she's such a fun age, excited for her birthday party!
How fun! And may I say, you look sooo good, Tiff!! Such a beautiful missy! And I love the goofy picture of you and Jesse! Miss ya!
Post a Comment