Mar 24, 2011

9 Months

Tessa turned 9 months about a week ago and I can't believe she is three months from being a YEAR! I hate how fast time goes by. Things have been pretty busy around the Wheeler home, so I won't go into all the details. I just want to list what Tessa is up to!

-She can climb stairs! Surprised the heck out me! I turned around and there she was up four steps! What the heck!!!

-If she has room to crawl and explore, she is entertained for hours!

-We found out she has a dairy allergy.

-She starts to bounce up and down and move her butt when she hears music!

-She walks with help from her toy, or us!

-No teeth yet

-Still fits in her 3-6 month clothes!!

-She waves bye bye, and plays patty cake

-Loves to make noise, either banging doors, hitting toys on the tile, or jabbering

-Copies us when we make certain noises.

-Loves to see her daddy!!!! The weekends she is in the best mood because he is with her all day long!

-Starting to really enjoy books!

-Still sleeps from 6:30 pm to 7:00 am with 1 or 2 feedings in between.

-She can click her tongue

-Shes happy all day long!!!!


Tess and her daddy

She loves to clear out drawers and cupboards Just chillin in my room mom! Books!

This is her favorite way to sit!
Loves crackers!
First time at the zoo!

Nicole and Makailee



This sign made us laugh!
My favorite animal!
Happy happy!
On the carousel
Ashley and her boys!

Makailee and Tessa

Long day at the zoo!

Trying to walk!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Oh my goodness, your daughter is so stinkin cute! Are you still living in Utah? If you are we should get together!!!