It's been a busy couple of weeks. First off Tessa is 8 months old! She is crawling everywhere, and is getting really fast! I look away for a second and shes gone!! She loves to explore, and the cutest thing is she gets all excited and squeals when she takes off crawling! I can't believe how fast things change!
Tess was checking out her reflection in the dishwater and gabbing to herself, I tried getting a pic but she fell down right when I snapped it!

All these toys to play with and she's playing with a measuring cup!

Wondering whats so interesting to Coco, she had to check it out! And look she's getting hair! :)

Jesse got Tessa a big heart balloon for Valentines Day, at first she was scared of it because it sings, but then she warmed up to it. The other balloons are from my birthday with some flowers from Jesse!

What's up there!?

We headed down to St. George for my Birthday hoping to catch a little sunshine, but it was rainy most of the time. But we did get a little sunshine for a minute. It was also my grandma's birthday a few weeks ago so we stayed with her and celebrated with some family!
Jesse sitting in the sun during our BBQ!

My mom and Tessa at G-ma's

Tessa having fun with her grandpa Steiner
While in St. George went out to eat to celebrate the birthdays!

Mom and Dad

Nicole, Jesse and the twins

Uncle Mark, Grandma, and Uncle Brad. Oh and Tessa's head LOL

Tessa
1 comment:
I laughed so flipping hard at that lemon video, I wish I was there but I probably would have pee'd my pants, hahaha! I see Tessa likes the new sippy cup!!! I also noticed g-ma took off her glasses for the picture, love her. I'm sad I missed seeing everyone, but at least we got to go out for your b-day! Love you sis!
Post a Comment