Life has been so busy. Tessa is getting bigger and smarter and cuter and more fun everyday! Here are some fun pictures from whats been goin on!
Tessa and I out for lunch

The family out to dinner for my Dads Birthday last month

So with the very few nice days we have had in the last month, this is usually what we end up doing!

The boys

Tes looked like an alien with her ear plugs in!

Whoa Baby

We're in love

So much fun!


Easter Sunday with the Wheelers
Tessa with her duck from Gma and Gpa Steiner

There was no point getting Tessa an Easter basket. I know they are fun and cute and festive. But lets be honest, Jesse and I would scarf the candy and she would play with the fake grass. So we just got her some gardening tools and a bunny!

Jesse at the Houston Astros game, in 90 degree weather!


3 comments:
You guys look like your always having loads of fun! That cute little Tessa is just a DOLL! I hope I get to meet her soon, I wanna kiss her cheeks so bad! ;) What a little sweetie!
Looks like you guys have had some fun! Tessa is so cute!
Holy smokes she is getting sooo big! What a little beauty! And I love that you guys love to go shooting! Such a cute couple. And such a sweet little tiny!
Post a Comment