Tessa is getting really good at pulling herself up and standing! She crawls pretty fast now and its sooooo cute!

When she wakes up from naps she gets right up and holds on to the crib

Her favorite place is the couch, probably because its at the perfect level to hold on to.

These were taken with my phone so the quality is bad, but still cute!
Playing in Coco's house

The couch again!

She likes to let go and stand without help!
Playing with pillows!

Tessa I LOVE YOU!!
4 comments:
Isn't that the greatest to wake up to in the mornings? I really think that is one of my favorite things about mommyhood, going into Summer's room to find her standing up and waiting for me with a big ol grin! :) She is beautiful, Tiff! Not surprising at all! :)
She is so CUTE!!! I can't believe she can stand up on her own!
She shouldn't be doing that already! I have been bad with my blog lately so I just seen your comment. We would love to play softball!
Tessa is such a cutie! I can't believe she is standing and we still have not met her! We all need to get together some time. She is such a doll!
Post a Comment