Our little buttercup is getting so big!! She is giggling, squealing, smiling, and trying so hard to talk to us! She still hates her car seat, and struggles falling asleep on her own and is just barely starting to fit into 3 month clothing. Every time she wakes up I swear she is different! Its so crazy watching this little person develop such a HUGE personality! Oh how we love this little girl!!!
Sheets
1 month ago







3 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is the cutest thing ever! Congratulations you 2! She is beautiful!
You need to have like 10 kids! She is so very pretty! :) We really need to get together sometime so we can catch up on things and so I can meet that sweet little Tessa!
Oh so cute! And growing so fast. I thought she had dark hair, but she looks like a little blondy in those pictures! So pretty, Tiff! :)
Post a Comment