Aug 30, 2010

End of Summer already?

Right when Tessa is big enough to go out and play the summer starts to end. What a bummer. Can't wait for next year!
I took Tessa to the Provo Pool last week and she did really good!!! No sunburn burn either!!

Look at those cheeks!


Tessa camping with the Steiners!
My little buttercup!
She didn't know what to think about the wind.
Tessa all ready for church in her summer dress!

7 comments:

BriAnne said...

Seriously, Tiff...I'm so sad I'm not there right now, because I just want to squeeze her! She is so stinkin cute!! I freakin love her swimsuit getup and her Sunday dress...oh man, baby girls are the funnest to dress up! :)

Jeff and Jenn said...

Tiff seriously she's the stinkin cutest baby girl ever! Thanks for letting me watch her on Saturday, she was such a happy baby! I love her chubbers! And that dress looks perfect on her! AH I LOVE IT! I love it so much I stole that picture for my blog! Wish you could have stayed Saturday! :(

Unknown said...

so fun and so cute. next year will be so much fun to have the two little ones running and playing. Random question how did you resize your pic at the top

Charlie and JD said...

Oh my heck! Those cheeks! She is so adorable!

Chelsie and Trace said...

She is so cute! I love her dress!

Unknown said...

Love that dress and the bow is so adorable on her! She is so cute, I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

Leslie said...

Tiff, you look so gorgeous in your pics and your baby is sooo sweet! Love it!