Oct 10, 2010

Best Friends Wedding

This weekend Jesse's Best Friend Dustin got married! He asked Jesse to be the best man! Congrats Dustin, we love you!
Jess & Tess! Little Tess

The I do's
Me and my sweetie giggling at Jesse

The bride Jessica, Groom Dustin, Jesse, Me & Tess
The Groom and Best man
All the boys together again!
Tessa is getting to be so much fun! She is almost 17 weeks! She loves tummy time, in fact she prefers to be this way!

Playing with her toys
Dressed for the cold, finally!

1 comment:

Jeff and Jenn said...

Tiffie you are a hot sista! Where the freak did you get that red shirt?! I've been looking for a red one like that forever! You look so pretty! I'm so proud the bow I made for Tess made it all the way to a fancy wedding! She's so stinkin cute, she looks exactly like you did when she smiles big! I love her