Aug 18, 2010

Tessa's Blessing, Camping, and 9 weeks old!

There has been alot going on! I will let the pictures tell the stories!
Jesse went camping and 4-wheeling with some buddies for 4 days some where out past Manti!
So Beautiful

Tessa and Ashley's new little one Colten. They are two weeks apart!
My very good friend BriAnne made Tessa's baby announcement! Thanks again Bri, you are such an amazing friend!
The Wheeler family headed up to Fairview to go camping and swimming for Grandma Wheelers Birthday! Tes and I headed up for the day because daddy was camping with his buddies!
Tes sleeping in the heat by the pool!
Aunt Jenn and Tes just hanging out! Jenn LOVES her!
Tessa at 8 weeks!
We had Tessa's blessing on the 8th! Her daddy got to bless her and he did an amazing job. My older sister Chantel and her family were able to come out from California. Its always so fun having them around!
My niece Evelynn and I. She is 11 and almost as tall as me!!
The girls! Jenn, Chantel, Me, and Mom
Three of us now!
Siblings and Cousins!
Grandpa Steiner and Tes
Nephew David holding his cousin Tes
My sister made a blessing dress for Tessa, but because she is so little still it didn't fit. So we put her in the dress I was blessed in! I think she liked it!

Tessa has learned to Oooo and Ah-goo! When she Oooo's this is what she looks like! :)
Tes and I headed out for a walk
Tessa at 9 weeks!

5 comments:

Jeff and Ari said...

Oh my holy adorable!!

Jeff and Jenn said...

Oh I DO LOVE HER!!! I DO! Tes is such a sweet baby! That picture with the bonnett is my new desk top, so cute! I'm so jealous you get to spend all day with her!

BriAnne said...

Yay for the update! She is seriously beautiful, Tiff! And I'm so jealous that you can take her out on walks...Summer & I can do that if we want to get heatstroke... :) You look fantastic, too!

Chelsie and Trace said...

She is so dang cute!!!

Jense Family News said...

Tessa is such a doll! I can't wait until she gets a little older and her and Addie can play.

We need to get our families together and have a pizza night :)