Tessa is 6 weeks old today!!! She is so much fun and each day gets better and better! Its so amazing watching her grow. Each day we see her personality getting stronger and stronger! She loves being held, falling asleep on our chests, stretching, & chilling in the carrier! She absolutely hates her car seat, she cant sleep without her arms out of the blanket, and hates it when she isn't getting attention. She is smiling at us more and more each day, and is making cute little noises at us! As for me, I am feeling great, physical recovery was fast and easy, but the drop in hormone levels sucked. The first two weeks, I cried more then the baby! My husband didn't admit it, but I know he was thinking I had gone off the deep end. But levels have evened out now and I am loving Tessa and the time we spend together! Now its just a matter of dropping all the weight I gained. Right up to delivery I gained 40 pounds, and yes my baby was only six pounds of that.... I know right! Now that my 6 week recovery is up, I have 17 pounds to go before being at my pre-pregnancy weight. Holy crap thats a ways to go. Why am I sharing this information? Normally I don't get into what I weigh and how I eat, and exercise, but I am really excited to lose the weight. I haven't ever really been overweight and haven't needed to lose that much weight before so this is a first for me. I think reaching my goal will give me a feeling of euphoria and will be a great accomplishment! Especially because my body isn't the type that just bounces right back into shape. I have taken a before picture and it is so not pretty but I hope to post it next to my after picture in a few months. I think it will be cool to see the difference! Wish me luck! and if you have any tips let me know!! Here are some pictures of our little one!
At 6 weeks!








10 comments:
She is beautiful! I can't believe how fast she is already growning. How fun!
She is so cute! Congratulations! Being a mom is awesome!
She is so cute you guys, congrats. I love the hands by the face:)
Oh so precious!! She is beautiful!
Okay, so what's your plan for the 17 pounds? Let's do it together! I have like 10 pounds I want to lose in the next couple of months, so I'm totally game! What's your plan?! :) (Oh man, I wish we lived closer, sob!)
She is so cute, how fun!!
Absolutley beautiful! She is so tiny I love the picture of her smile how adorable! I can't wait to meet my little girl. In the begining I wanted a boy so bad but since I found out we are having a girl I am so stoked for all the cute everything that girls get! :) Congrats again she is is amazing.
She is such a beautiful baby! Looks like she loves to sleep on daddy! The announcement is darling! She's a sweetie! :)
She is so sweet! Thanks for the announcment. It looks like she already has Jesse wrapped around her finger.
It's so fun to see your little Tessa grow. It lets us know what we have to look forward to, if I can just make it 3 more weeks! I hope you guys are doing well!
Jessi she is darling! congrats! a little late i know.. sorry
hope you are doing well! being a mom is so great!
its been so long, we miss spanish fork and everyone! hope all is well
keep in touch!
p.s. i have no words on loosing the baby weight... it was tough for me (still working on it) but if you stink with it and work hard you will do it! good luck:)
Post a Comment