She is so perfect and adorable! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you both are recovering well. We'll have to get together as soon as our little guy gets here... the babies can have a play date! :)
Oh she is just beautiful! And such a teeny little thing! Congratulations, Tiffany and welcome to the club! :) I'd love to hear about your whole experience!!
This is Zac. The picture of Jesse holding her in the chair is awesome! He's going to be such a great dad. I can't wait to be sitting in a chair like that holding our little guy. Congrats guys!
Tiffany, congratulations!!!! She is perfect! I couldn't be happier for you, that she is here and that you are both happy and healthy. What a wonderful time in your life Mommie! You will be a wonderful mother. So happy for you!
We have known each other since we were 8 yrs old and have been best friends ever since. We fell hard for each other in 2005 after Jesse returned home from his mission. 8 months later in December 2005 we started Eternity together in the SLC Temple. On June 17th 2010 we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl Tessa! Jesse takes great care of us and always puts us first in his life! He is my balance and my best friend. We are very blessed to be together! Things were just meant to be!
21 comments:
Congratulations! She is so cute! You will be a wonderful mommy.
I'm so happy for your guys, congrats. she is so beautiful! what a perfect Fathers day gift!
OMG!!! She is STUNNING!!! Seriously! What a beautiful baby! Congrats you guys! Cant wait to hear her story:)
Congrats to the both of you! She is darling!
She is so little and so cute!!! I can't wait to see her! Congrats you two!
I am so happy for you and Jesse and your family!
Tessa is adorable. She is so precious!
She is so perfect and adorable! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you both are recovering well. We'll have to get together as soon as our little guy gets here... the babies can have a play date! :)
Congradulations! She is Adorable.
Oh she is just beautiful! And such a teeny little thing! Congratulations, Tiffany and welcome to the club! :) I'd love to hear about your whole experience!!
Congratulations you guys! She is so cute, we are so happy for you!
She's so pretty!!! congrats!
She is so beautiful!!!! Congrats! You both are going to be amazing parents!
She is so beautiful!! So happy for you two!!!
Congrats to you guys! She is seriously beautiful! I cant wait to meet her! Miss ya and love ya lots! :)
This is Zac. The picture of Jesse holding her in the chair is awesome! He's going to be such a great dad. I can't wait to be sitting in a chair like that holding our little guy. Congrats guys!
Tiffany, congratulations!!!! She is perfect! I couldn't be happier for you, that she is here and that you are both happy and healthy. What a wonderful time in your life Mommie! You will be a wonderful mother. So happy for you!
Tiff im so excited for you. She is a doll cant wait for her and colten to meet in a while. Good luck till i see you again
She is beautiful! congratulations you guys!
Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful! Tiffany, I hope you are feeling well :)
Wow she is beautiful! Congratulations!
Tiffany!!! Congrats! I ran into Jenn at the Manti pageant and she told me that you had a baby. I am so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment