Dec 8, 2009

4 Year Anniversary in Mexico

The past few weeks have been very eventful for us! Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! We did the annual pigeon shooting with the Wheelers and also the annual dodge ball tournament, visited family, and ate such good food! Then on December 2nd, Jesse and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! It definitely doesn't seem like its been 4 years, time goes by way to quickly. So to celebrate we took a cruise to the Mexican Riviera. It was FABULOUS!! A week in 90 degree weather, just Jesse and I, who could ask for more? Each year just keeps getting better!!! I have a ton of pictures to post, so I apologize for the overload! Also while we were gone, we had a brand new niece born on Saturday the 5th to Bowen and Rachel, Jesse's little brother! She is a doll and her name is Harley Ann Wheeler!!!!

First day on the Ship!



Jesse checking out the ship!


The second day cruising! Just relaxing in the sunshine by the pools!

Sunsets are one of my most favorite things in the world!!! Jesse & I at the first formal night dinner


First stop was Cabo San Lucas! Very pretty, beautiful water, but way to many water taxi's driving around! You really had to watch where you snorkeled, or you would get run over, no lie.

Passing by our boat on the way to Land's end!

Jesse in front of Lover's beach!

Jesse & I in front of the famous Land's End arch! This time of the day you can't go under it because the water level is to high, but a lot of the time you can walk right under it on the sand!My sexy cowboy relaxing on Medano beach! Ok so this is on Medano beach, everyone in this picture that is dressed in white are all trying to sell you something. The blue umbrellas is a restaurant called The Office, its really cool because you eat right on the beach, however you were slammed with salesman. And no matter how much you said NO Thank you, they just kept coming back.
The Wheelers in the Promenade
Heading to dinner!
Sippin on a Lava flow! The best fruit drink in the world!
Jesse & I in front of Mazatlan!
This is our Anniversary night, we ate at a restaurant on the boat! It was so good! Truly the best filet Mignon I have ever had. Jesse is such a great husband, he made sure that flowers were on the table for me!! So cute!
At the restaurant they came and sang a Happy Anniversary song with this really yummy brownie!!!


Jesse & I in Puerto Vallarta

Jesse lost in the flea market!
In Puerto Vallarta we went to swim with the Dolphins! It was the best experience of my life!!! I was ecstatic, and couldn't contain my self! They are the coolest creations on earth!!! First the gave us a little show, and then we got to jump in and play with them!!!
We got to take a ride on the dolphins belly's, here is Jesse taking a ride! What a cheese ball!


Getting a Kiss!
LOL one night on the ship there was a game show that was the funniest thing, this is a bunch of guys dressed in "womans accessories," long story!!

The last night on the ship!
This is Harley Ann, our beautiful new niece!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW that looks AMAZING!!!!! The water is GORGEOUS there!!!! It looks absolutely beautiful. I've been on a few cruises and some of the places I was a little disappointed at how not pretty they were (just dirty and crowded and not that great of beaches). My favorite place, a place I was not not in the least disappointed was Hawaii. But where you guys went looks amazing. And it looks like you had great weather too. Two of our cruises were cloudy half the time. I'm so glad you guys had fun. What a nice time to get away to the beach in the midst of a blizzard like this!!!

Charlie and JD said...

Looks like so much fun! I hate the cold weather. Thats where I need to be!!

Chelsie and Trace said...

It's looks like you guys had a great time Cruise's are always so much fun! Happy 4 years and congrats on the new niece.

BriAnne said...

Oh SOOO jealous!! That looks like so much fun!! And you look amazing, Tiff! What the heck?! Skinny Minnie! It looks like you had a ball! I wish I could hear all the details. Oh man, I miss ya! :)

Jenn said...

Man I wish we could have gone together! But i'm still glad you got to go, next time i'm swimming with the dolphins fo sho! Bowen's little girl is so cute!

Jilly said...

How fun!! Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had a blast and I am so happy that you guys have such an amazing marriage!

Jilly said...

I need your address. Your x-mas card is going to be late, but at least you'll get it!! :) Will you email it to me at
jillrobm@hotmail.com
Thanks hun!!

Jense Family News said...

I'm so jealous, I wanted to swim with the dolphins in the Caribbean but Chris wasn't having it (sniff sniff). It looks like you had a blast!!! We need to go on a girls night out with Hillary soon, call me before tax season cause I know you will be too busy for anything else then :)