Jesse and I are expecting!!! We are due June 5, with a little GIRL!!! We are so excited!!! I truly cannot express the happiness pregnancy has brought! Jesse and I are so very blessed and can't wait to meet out little buttercup when she gets here! It has already been an amazing experience knowing that this little girl is growing inside me! I love the experience of being pregnant, so far it's been Great! I feel great, I'm happy, and this might sound weird, but I love my baby bump!! LOL, I am sure I will be eating my words in a few more months, but as of now I love this experience! We love this little girl so much already!!!
Sheets
1 month ago

16 comments:
Congrats that is so exciting! Being a parent is the best!
Congrats Tiffany! I am so happy for you!!
YIPEEE!!! I get another little NIECE! It's true your baby bump is the cutest i've seen! Love you!
COngrats!!!! I can't wait to see pics of the prego bump! :)
Congrats you two!!!! That is super exciting! Girls are so much fun too:)
YAY! Congratulations! We didn't even know you guys were expecting. We are so excited for you! We are having a baby, too. We are due July 23rd so our babies can be friends!
Congrats!!! Jason and I are so excited for you both! It is such a blessing to experience this! So stinking excited for you!!! :)
I am so EXCITED!!! You guys will be amazing parents have your daughter will be beautiful if she looks anything like you!! We love you guys!!
Congratulations to you both!! How completely exciting for you! Have you thought of any names? How fun! You two will be wonderful parents
Congratulations! My mom and I actually saw your mom at the Quilted Bear the other day and she told us the news. How exciting. Little girls are so much fun. You will be a great mother.
That's so exciting! Congrats!!
How exciting! Congratulations!!
YAY!! So excited for you! Congrats! Your going to LOVE spoiling a little girl.
How exciting congrats!
Congrats so happy for you guys! Sounds like you are having a blast.
You're due on my Birthday!!! Yay!!
Post a Comment