Nov 16, 2009

Jesse's 26th!!

Saturday Jesse celebrated his 26th birthday! Happy Birthday to the most incredible husband and friend! Jesse deserves his own holiday every month because of the things he does for others! He has the most kind and loving heart and a contagious personality that everyone loves!!! To celebrate Jesse wanted to go paint balling, so we got some people together for that. We played outside, and for anyone who knows, when you play out side and its 30 degrees, not only is your skin cold but the paint balls freeze and hurt ten times worse then when playing indoors. However, we sure did have a ton a fun playing!! Then we headed out to eat with the family to celebrate Jesse and my Moms birthday, which was yesterday, we also had our good friends take us out the night before and Sunday we celebrated with Jesse's family doing a big dinner and games! Thank you everyone for helping make Jesse's Birthday special!!!

Jesse & I getting ready to battle! Yes we are wearing about 5 layers each!
Head gear is a must!!! How hot are we! :)
Everyone having a good time!
Paintballing in the snow!
Out to dinner with Kaylee and Culter!
Jesse & I going to dinner!
Jenn & Jeff at Tucanos!
Happy Birthday Jesse!

4 comments:

Chelsie and Trace said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. I bet you were freezing!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jesse!

I'm so glad to have your blog address (I left it at your house). I just went through a ton of it, so cute!!!

Jeff and Jenn said...

Dang that looks like fun! I see where you got hit in the leg! OUCH!
p.s. I look like a horse in that picture, I must have been laughing pretty dang hard (probably at myself like a dum dum) but i LOVE it!

Jilly said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday Jesse!