Jan 23, 2009

One of those days.... ?really?


I sure hope other people have one of those days, you know where nothing goes right and everything drives you batty, the day just will not end and all you want to do is take a muscle relaxer, get in your comfy sweats crawl into your hubby's arms, lock all the doors, turn off your phone, eat a bag of Juju hearts and fall asleep watching Dances with Wolves? Yesterday was that day, for me anyway! So here is how it started off, I woke up late, had to cut my workout at the gym short only to wait in line for a treadmill/bike/elliptical because all of the "new years resolutions" newbies decided to load them up I give them props for starting but our gym just needs to expand, so because those were full I ran out to my car and grabbed my jump rope....couldn't find a spot to do that either, the place was packed, its 5:30 in the morning!!!! WHAT THE?, I find a small spot in the corner hoping to not hit anyone with the rope, only to have a TRAINER come and move me because he needs the "SPACE"(whole nother story he was not nice) so I left, went home to get ready for the day, started by making a protein shake-blender breaks, tried to make some eggs -milk went sour and my cheese went bad, trust me, first bite, dry heaved, so I am pretty upset by this time. Showered, started to do my makeup but for some reason I had to sneeze at the exact same moment I put mascara on... if anyone has done this, they know what happens, not pretty, there is no way to keep your eyes open while sneezing trust me, and I don't sneeze lightly, so I had to wash it off and start over, then I started on my hair, which needed to be washed and my roots were showing horrendously bad, but I was short one time & needless to say it wouldn't style worth a damn, no matter what I did, it looked ridiculous it just wouldn't work with me. I am so frustrated by this time I slammed by cabinet door closed and of course.....can you guess what happened? It busted, yes my brand new cabinets. I am thinking to my self, its 7 in the freaking morning, how is it possible I could have this bad of a morning? So all I can do is say "really?" and went to work. The rest of the day was just as bad and didn't end until about 9 that night.

So here is the question, when that kind of a day starts happening, what do you do? How do you turn it around and make it stop, even after you have tried changing your attitude, location, clothes, appetite, whatever and all hope is lost, how do you stop that kind of a day? It seems to me that every now and again everyone gets hit with a crazy day, and I was doing really good for a long time, and BAM. Random post, but sometimes you just have to let it all out!!! Have a nice a day! :)

5 comments:

Hooper's said...

These are the days you just go right back to bed and eat your favorite icecream. I had one of those day a few weeks ago and it is not fun at all!

BriAnne said...

Oh Tiffany!! Here's what you do...you call your friendly neighborhood redhead and ask her to take you on a lunch date! :) Believe me, she would love to anytime!!

Leah said...

Hey Tiff and Jesse. Its been so long. We are doing good and just moved to Colorado. I would love to see everyone at a girls night. Let me know. Cute blog.

Leah said...

Crap, I just left today. Sorry I am going to miss it. Maybe next time. It would be so good to see everyone.

Hillary said...

Sweet im done in about 3 weeks!!! and then im going home for a week so lets go in march sometime!!!! and yes i will totally take the state boards with you!