Jan 16, 2009

Nothin but Craziness!

Happy New Year!!! Its been a few weeks since my last post, and I thought I would let everyone know we are still alive :) !! Jesse and I have been so busy this year and its only the middle of January!! Life has been great for us, the start of a new year is always a great time to reset your self and start over. We have been busy working on our WAY to many New Years resolutions and we can't seem to shorten our list, so its keeping us busy! Work is great for both Jesse and I, we are starting to get really busy in our jobs, which is good considering alot of people are slowing down! We were both sick for about a week at the beginning of the month, but thankfully thats gone! We got ourselves a new Jeep Grand Cherokee, I love it!!! Yes I got rid of the G6 it was fun, but I like the Jeep better, and of course I had to get the raspberry red to match Jesse's truck!! I am so weird, but it is my favorite color. Life has been crazy the past few weeks, I am hoping things will slow down for a little R&R, but we'll see! Anyway Happy 2009!!!!

A few pictures from New Years Eve! I know...really late, oh well
Cousin Cara, Me and Bowens women Rachael!
The Ladies!!!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Tiff! You, Sarah, and me need to get together pronto....im thinking cheesecake factory?.... let me know what you think!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany,

Just wondering if you would want to play volleyball with us again in Mapleton? It started last night with sign ups, etc and the games start next Thursday at 8. Let me or Whitney know. sherry_cmc@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Josh and Katie said...

Happy New year! Looks like you guys are doing great.