Feb 9, 2009

Girls Night & little Sis!!

What a fun weekend!!! Some of the girls from high school decided we needed a girls night and went to dinner together!! Courtney, who we haven't seen in years came down and it made my night!! We were best friends for years!! It was so much fun hanging out together, I miss her lots and wished she lived closer! It was so much fun catching up and chattin about old times we used to have a blast together! Girls night needs to be a once a month thing!!! Also this weekend my little sister Jennifer got ENGAGED!!! Whop whop I am so excited!!! She is the youngest in the fam and the last one to be married!! How weird all of us married, how time flies! Jeff is a great guy and fits the family perfect!!! Congrats to Jennifer and Jeff, I can't wait for the wedding this summer!!! I Love you guys!!
Courtney & I at Dinner
BriAnne, Courtney & Me!
Jenny, Kaceytess, Courtney, Me & Natalie!
Jeff & Jenn so to be DAVIS!!! So cute!!

5 comments:

Chelsie and Trace said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Jeff and Jenn said...

MAWWWAGGE!!!! Thanks Siso! We're so excited! I wish it was just around the corner..... :(
Thanks for being so excited! It makes me ooober excited! Sorry I was so focused on my engagement to talk to you about your girls night.
Courtney looks good! I miss her too! Remember we need to send her an invite

zac, kami & zion said...

HEY! I'm glad you found our blog. We were just talking about you guys. We got that little Hometown Value add magazine in the mail with Jesse on the front and Zac totally saved it. Maybe he has a crush on your hubby ;) ha ha! Things are so good though. Busy but good. I hate the myth that things slow down after Xmas, cuz it's not true. How are things for you guys? Sound like you're staying busy, too. We should figure out a time that works and get together. Zac said he's going to give Jesse a call.

Aubs said...

Tiffany, I'm so glad I was able to get on your blog...it said my invite has expired, so please re-invite me! I loved the post about the "bad day"....man, I know how that goes. Also, YAY for Jesse being famous and on the front page of a magazine!!!

Hallemans said...

It has been a long long long time! This is crazy being able to see everyone and know a little bit about what is going on in our lives now! You and your sisters are so beautiful! Glad to see you are doing well and you are happy! Lets keep in touch.