Wow I can't believe Christmas is over already, and that 2009 is only 3 days away, where did this year go!?! Christmas was fabulous as always! Since our families live so close, we were able to see everyone! On Christmas eve we ate dinner at the Steiners, my sister Chantel and her family were here from California, and then later that night we headed up to Grandma Wheelers to see Santa! Christmas day was great!!! Jesse and I got up when we wanted, watched an episode of House (we are obsessed), and then opened gifts! So relaxing!!! For breakfast we headed to the Wheelers and hung out with the family most of the day, and then that night we headed to the Steiners to play games and watch movies. Christmas night we were up way late because the weather decided to dump a foot of snow in an hour. Where we live we get hit hard, making shoveling snow a daily task. It was so bad Jesses truck couldn't get on the driveway. Jesse started shoveling, but the snow was falling faster then he could clear it, so we got the snowblower out. It was late and we didn't want to get it out because it is so loud, oh well, sorry neighbors!! Christmas break was awesome, and Jesse and I are so blessed to be so loved by our families and friends! What a great time of the year to reflect on what is most important! We hope everyone had a magical Christmas, and we wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Sheets
1 month ago





1 comment:
Your blog is darling, will you help me set one up too? I think it would be a great way to scrapbook for my kids from year to year, I also heard you can have it made into a book at Snelsons printing in Springville. Love, Tracy
Post a Comment