
Our 3 yr anniversary was on December 2, so to celebrate we went to Hawaii!!! I have always wanted to go and I am always telling Jesse, lets just go, so we did! It was a blast, getting there was scary, we had a delayed flight and then a canceled flight and then a medical emergency while over the pacific ocean, but once we got there it was fantastic! My older sister was there with her family for a while so we went and stayed with them! We did so much while we were there, we got to go to the Laie temple, the Polynesian Cultural Center, a Luau, snorkeling in Hanauma Bay, body surfing, relaxing on the beach, it was a week in Heaven!!! Enjoy the pictures!
Sheets
1 month ago





9 comments:
I love it! What island did you visit? We are planning on going to maui in april. Hopefully plane tickets go down! Happy 3 year!
you are so lucky how fun!!!
Thats what we like to call
NAR NAR
Tell me honestly, how many times did Dave say that while you were there?
Nate and I went after we had been married 6 months. Hawaii is AWESOME. I'm glad you had a good time!
Wow! I am so jealous. I have been wanting to go to Hawaii ever since I got married. Hopefully we can go soon. I bet you had a blast. It looks so beautiful there.
So jealous, how fun! And how come you can still look so good at 4 in the morning? Not fair :)
LUCKY!
-Joelle
Love the pics. It looks so beautiful. We are going there in March and those pics just got me so excited!!! YIPPEE
So jealous!! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii.. someday. Looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment