Jul 15, 2008

Skin Cancer Awareness Day!

Monday was Acaydia's Skin Cancer Awarness Day at Seven Peaks! It was great because we got to play around at seven peaks all day and get credit for it at school!! We passed out information about the sun and samples of Glymed sun screen. Most people that came by were more interested in the free Otterpops, but Kelsey would hand the Otterpops to the kids and I would sneak in to the Mom and give her all of the information, we had a good system going. All in all it was alot of fun and hopefully a few more people know more about sun damage! :) Wear your Suncreen everyday, and if you don't have any, come down to the school we have good product there that won't cause acne!! :) We all worry about that right?

Kelsey, Me & Kirsten at the Acaydia Booth

2 comments:

BriAnne said...

How fun! Did you guys get to ride any of the rides? I've never actually been to seven peaks but it always looks super fun!

Kirsten said...

Hey, I just came across your blog. I didnt know you go to acaydia, I was just there the other day getting a facial from Kelsey. I love your picture's your hair looks so good dark!