Jul 25, 2008

Fiesta Days Rodeo Ya'll!!


I love summer! Yesterday Jesse and I spent the day at 7peaks and then went to the SF Rodeo! Rodeos are our favorite thing in the summer! Well, we have alot of favorite things, but we have so much fun at the rodeos. Here are a few pics from the Spanish Fork Fiesta Days rodeo!! Happy Pioneer Day!!
The Wheelers! Me, Jess, Becky and Dan waiting for the Fireworks to start!

My Little Sister-in-Law Danny! And Bowen in the back pulling a face, as always!

Bowen & His Cute GF Rachel!

6 comments:

BriAnne said...

Oh I totally forgot how much you love rodeos! How fun! And how in the heck are you so stinkin tan?? You look great, girl!

shay said...

I love fiesta days!! The rodeo was so fun!! Cute fam. and of course you two as well!! I lvoe it!

Chelsa said...

Hey Guys! I'm so glad we linked up! Now we can catch up since we never get to see each other. I think we still owe you dinner for wiring our basement the night before your cruise. Hope all is well!

The Hunt Family said...

I have never been to the rodeo here, I tried to get David to go but no luck. Maybe next year. Cute cowgirl hat. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Aubs said...

Love those Rodeos!!! I got my shoes at Maceys. I didn't realize you got your hair cut Tiffany. It's so cute!

Justin Jochim said...

Man, I miss good old Spanish Fork. I am gonna have to quit reading your blog because I get homesick. I am glad all is going well with you guys, looks like you are having lots of fun.