Jun 2, 2008

Two Baby Girls!!!

Proud Papa!

On Thursday the 29th my brother Jesse and his beautiful wife Nicole gave birth to twin girls! They are so adorable. The babies and the mom are doing great. They named the girls Samantha and Lydia! Samantha was 6 lbs and Lydia was 5.2 lbs. What little Darlings!!

Samantha

Lydia

Happy Grandma and the New Daddy!

Grandpa Steiner

Aunt Tiffie!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute tell her congrats for me ok. have fun being a aunt your time will come.

shay said...

Oh my cuteness!! So cute! you lucky littel aunt!! love ya

BriAnne said...

You look like a natural with that baby Tiff...hmmm...! :)

Kimberly Phair said...

what cute little girls!! and that cute little coco,i just want to kiss her face. we need to have a doggy day

Hillary said...

oh look im writing on your blog arent you so proud! ummm im thinking we need to plan a cheesecake day!... what do you think?

Russell & Jammie said...

Tiff, is it really you? I have been wondering how you have been.. and married to Jessie... How perfect! So good to see you are doing so well!! You are beautiful as ever!! You will have to keep in touch!! What beautiful girls!! Tell him congrats! Love Jammie Elkins (Broderick)

Julia said...

Congrats you guys! This is Julia I'm not sure if Jesse remembers me but I grew up with him, I'm Josh Stewart's little sister.. but anyway they are adorable!