Our cute nephew Grady was blessed Saturday at the Painter home! My sister Tracy and her hubby Aaron blessed their 5th son Saturday morning. This is our 7th nephew, come on girls where are you at? We only had one niece on my side of the family until a month ago, when we got 2 at the same time. And Jesse's side has 2 neices as well. The numbers just keep going up. This was exciting for my mom and dad because in a 2 day time period they got 3 more grandkids!! They love it!

Grandpa with Lydia, Grady, & Samantha!

Lydia, Grady & Samantha!
Steiners, Painters, and Wheelers!
Jen & I holding the Twins!
Jesse & I!

6 comments:
Your HAIR! You look great! I love it!
I love your hair. You finally chopped it after talked about it. It looks fantastic. I love those pics on the side of your blog too. They are so cute. That sucks about your car. At least walmart is paying for it, Right? It's not what you need after a long day I am sure.
I love your dang pictures! Hello little miss malibu barbie!! You guys are so gorgeous!!! I lvoe them!! And your hair is so cute!!! Tooo Cute!! love ya
Tiff- You are so stinkin' GORGEOUS!! Seriously! Jesse is such a lucky guy! We need to get together soon!!
Love Ya,
Whit
P.S Absoulutely love your hair!!!
Your blog is so dang cute!!! And those babies.. holy cow, I can't wait to hold mine! I think you guys are next. :D Yep.. that's a good idea. Hope you guys are doing fabulous!
Okay, so I LOVE your haircut!! Seriously, soooo cute!! And what beautiful pictures! Who took those for you?? Really pretty!!
Post a Comment