Jun 16, 2008

Fathers Day Weekend!

This last weekend was so much fun! Saturday we met up with the Steiner & Iacono families in Provo Canyon for a fathers day picnic! It was so nice to see our cousins and to hang out for the day with them! Some of them we haven't seen for a long time, so we were very happy that Fathers day brought us all together. On Sunday we met up with the Wheelers at Mapelton park for a BBQ. Jesse and I have fantasic dads. They both love their family before anything else, and they are always watching over them and protecting them. Our fathers did a great job raising all of us kids, and we are greatful everyday for the example they are to all of us. We love you Dan and Gaylon! Oh and we can't forget to recognize the most important father we have our loving Father in Heaven who has made everything in our lives possible. He blesses Jesse and I and our families everyday!
Here are a few pictures from this perfect weekend!

My dad


Lil sis Jen, April, Me, Allison, & Alisa

Jen and her Hilarious JOKER face! LOL



The New Twin Girls! Happy Fathers day Big Bro!


Rickie & I

Jesse's Mom & Dad


Ok I know Jesse isn't a dad yet, but he sure does baby his truck! :)


Coco

9 comments:

Jeff and Jenn said...

I honestly had NO idea how funny my Joker face is, wow.

Jack Nicholson watch yourself

Unknown said...

Tiff i would love for you to stop in and by the weekend things willhave slowed down a ton. Give me a call or just ask and i can give you directions

Jessica said...

That is so funny! Yeah i never, ever see you home but i have talked to jesse a few times. I had no idea you lived there until jac told me. Well we have had tons of people come and look and a few were interested but no one real serious. What about you guys? We really are in no hurry. We don't have somewhere else to go yet but i see you guys are building!!!! Yeah, thats awesome. We would totally build if we found a nice lot for a good price:)

Paityn Ann said...

Hey Tiff! Cali is doing great. I hate dog probs too. You look so dang cute in all those pics! I sooo much love that blue flowered shirt you have on. Dang! Miss you too. I want to hang out so bad! we need to plan something fun for when I get back. We could all go shooting. I bought Mark a shot gun for Christmas and we haven't used it yet. He still prefers the handguns!

The Hunt Family said...

Jess, I hope you don't me commenting on your blog. I found you through Ari Terry's blog. I think of you guys often especially you with the new calling. I hope it's all going well. Thanks for letting me blog stock :)
Heather Hunt

Justin Jochim said...

Hey Old Nieghbors!

Thanks for posting to our blog. How'd you like our sweet minivan. Okay, it's not that cool but with three kids in car seats we didn't have much choice. That is exciting that you are building a new home. In addition to the stereo wires don't forget to have Jesse install some heated floors in the master bathroom. :) Sorry Jesse. We are waiting on buying our next house because my job might have us moving, again, in the next year. We sure do miss our townhome and neighbors though. Keep us posted on everything new.

Justin

Jared and Shalynn said...

Thanks! I'll for sure let you know if I need anything :) Your blog is so cute by the way.

Aubs said...

Tiffany, thanks for stopping by our blog. I'm so excited for you guys to move into your house. How fun! We'll have to have a bbq when we get our yard in and vice versa! Miss you guys!

shay said...

Your families are so cute!! You two are so cute together!! I love your stinkin guts!! You two are SO cute!!