Jan 17, 2012

December 2011

December was Awesome!!!! All I can say is we are so blessed!!!!



Before Jesse's work Christmas party they have a racquetball tournament. Here is Tessa watching her daddy play.
Some of the wives hanging out.
Cynamon, Shannon, Me, Jessi

Tessa with Grandpa Steiner at our ward Christmas party

The Family!

Going to see Santa!

Christmas eve at grandma Wheelers (thanks for the arm in the way, Bowen)

Tessa getting her first gift from Santa this year!

Loved the candy canes!

Christmas Morning!

Tessa enjoyed opening the gifts with daddy!



Chasing the dogs with her baby stroller

Playing with her loot!

Christmas morning at the Wheelers!

Jess and Bowen goofing off!

Dad tuckered right out watching movies and the Wheelers!

It is so hard to believe that 2011 is over already. It was a great year! Tessa has blessed my life in so many ways. She is teaching me probably more then I am teaching her. She is the best thing in our lives! I can't wait to see what this year brings. Jesse and I have some great things planned for the year and I just know Tessa will continue to bring a smile to our faces every single day!!!

1 comment:

Kelly and Heather said...

Oh they definitely teach us waaay more than we teach them. I seriously can't believe how fast time flies by and how big our girls are getting. Tessa is seriously so cute and I just love her hair! We should get them together to play again sometime soon!