My wonderful Mom and sisters threw me an awesome baby shower!!!! I got the cutest things and so much stuff we needed!!! My sister made me the most adorable quilt I have ever seen!! I should take a picture :) and post it! Also the wonderful girls at my work threw me a shower, which was so sweet and nice of them to do! I really love where I work and the people I work with and am sad to be leaving soon, but am SOOOOO happy to be home with Tessa!! I want to thank everyone who came to the shower to support Jesse & I with this new stage in life!! I will try and get pictures of the showers posted soon!!!
We are pretty much done with Tessa's African Safari Room!! A couple of things I still would like to do, but thats if I have the time! Below are some pictures of the room and some other random things going on!
My Sisters, Jenn, Chantel and Me! Chantel came out from California for my shower!! What a great sister!! We had a blast with her!











6 comments:
Tessa's bedding is so STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!
I LOVE the safari theme, love it!
STOP IT! That room is to DIE FOR!!! Holy Cow, I'm in love with it, seriously!! Way to go! And you look fantastic, Tiff...no fair :) It's getting close!!!
Hey Tiffany... I was so sad I wasn't able to make it to your shower. Rachel's boy Preston was baptized that same day! It looks like it turned out great! You are a doll and going to be a wonderful Mommy! Congrats and let us know when little Tessa gets here! Love ya, Krista
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how close you are getting... 9 days is what your little ticker says. That is so soon. You could really go any day! I am so excited for you!
Tiffany, you look fantastic! And your nursery is super cute! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. We were in the middle of moving. But I have a gift for you. Maybe I'll bring it to the hospital when Tessa gets here. Best of luck!! :)
Yeah! Congratulations! I am sooo excited to see pictures of your little princess! You are so adorable and I am sure you are such an amazing Mommie!!
Post a Comment