Sorry for the lack of posts. Life is crazy as always. Jesse and I are both working alot, which is good and bad. I am working over 60 hours a week with tax season, so far it hasn't been too bad, until Sunday hits and I realized how dead I am from the long weeks. Jesse's work has picked up alot since March started as well. Here is a little catch up on the last month or so!
Last month I celebrated my 26th Birthday!
Jesse & I out to dinner with the fam! 
Jenn & Jeff

Mom & Lydia

The Fam

Jesse & I went to Zermatt for a weekend getaway!


Jesse received a shooting bench from his Valentine!
Yes I have grown alot!29 weeks



Tessa's Crib



6 comments:
You look so great! Where are you working?
Look at how cute you are! Love it. Also, her nursery and name are darling! Congrats, she will be her before you know it!
Tiffany you are so gorgeous! And I love little Tessa's crib and bedding. It is so cute!
You look so good!! Your little one's crib and bedding are darling!! I can't wait to see what she looks like!
I keep looking at your blog and not leaving a message... ha. Congrats on the pregnancy (i know a little late) you look great, as i knew you'd be a cute prego girl! You are getting so close!!! hope you are feeling well.
sounds like you are staying busy, hope all is well!! take care!
Hey its samantha and brandon Scott we have the same crib set for Zayda. Ha its adorable
Post a Comment