Feb 11, 2010

Preggo Pic!

Ok so as Jesse and I were leaving to go to the gym the other night, I had him take a quick pic of my belly. Its a terrible picture, I'm in my gym clothes and the lighting sucks, but people are asking for the picture of my belly so here it is. This was last Friday, so I was 23 weeks! I will work on the camera setting for next time!!

23 weeks!

13 comments:

Paityn Ann said...

You are adorable! Your belly is so cute. It's so exciting.

BriAnne said...

Wow you are barely showing! You look great, Tiff!!

Jilly said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe you are pregnant! Yay!! Congrats girlie! You and Jess will make amazing parents!!

Jammie said...

O your just sooo cute!! You are going to love being a Mommie! I think there is nothing better! I love our little Ira. If you would like to see more pictures visit. Whyadoption.blogspot.com

zac, kami & zion said...

You are so cute Tiff! I love your tiny little bump! She is going to be the most adorable little girl ever!

Christine said...

Tessa is such a cute name! And you look so good. Pregnancy is so much fun. Good for you for staying active during your pregnancy.

Jessica said...

Oh you look so cute!!!

Chelsie and Trace said...

You look great! I hope I look that good when I get pregnant.

BriAnne said...

Okay, what is your arm routine? YOu're arms are like sexy mama! :) Or maybe I should say sexy mama-to-be. :)

Evan and Lauren said...

Hey Tiffany! What a beautiful pregnant woman you make! :) I created a blog for aestheticians- you should join!

Evan and Lauren said...

PS I guess it would help if I gave you a link :)
http://weknowlentigos.blogspot.com/

Lucrecia said...

Oh my, you look gorgeous! My first pregnancy was definately my favorite. Love every second of it! :)

Hillary said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so exvited that you are prego!!! I'm a horrible friend! Your belly is so cute!