Two weeks ago my parents celebrated their 34th Anniversary!! We celebrated by eating at our favorite place, The Cheesecake Factory!! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! We also had a baby shower for our cousin Alisa who is due next month with baby Maddox! And a little update on Coco, she is doing much better and back to normal. She didn't eat for about a week and lost alot of weight, then after her medications were all done, she started eating again and is back to her regular weight! Interestingly enough she had a blood clot somewhere between her heart and liver. So far the problem is gone and she acts like nothing happened. She does have an enlarged heart which is scary and can cause some problems, but right now its treating her just fine. We just need to keep an eye on her and cross our fingers!
Mom and Dad!!

What a handsome husband I have!

The newlyweds, Jeff and Jenn!

The ladies, Jenn, me and mom!

At the shower, cousin Jessie, aunt Steph, cous Lee, Me, Mom, Jenn, cous Allison
Little Coco feels so much better! Ok so do I, lets be real it was stressful on me too!

3 comments:
Tiffany I am so glad you posted on my blog so I could find your blog! So good to hear from you, what are you up to? Hope everything is good:) I will check back to you blog often.
What a fun trip to The Cheesecake Factory! I haven't eaten there forever! And I'm so glad Coco is doing better - and you too! :) Oh and I love Jen's hair by the way! Super cute!
Thanks Tiff. I am just glad she is not in pain anymore. HOw is coco. That is scary. They still don't know what was wrong? SO how are you and jesse? We built a salsibury house by the maple mountain high school. I love it here:)
Post a Comment