What an eventful past couple of weeks. Alot has been going on at the Wheeler home, but like most posts I have way to many pictures. So let the pictures begin...
Jesse took his truck to the Dyno test. He did pretty good!


Jesse & I at the Dyno!

This truck was fun to watch! It had lots of power!!! :)

Jesse & I at a work summer party

Family Boating!!
Dan & Becky!
Jesse boarding!

Me boarding!

Dan trying out the board for the first time!
Dannie and I!

Not sure what Bowen is doing!?!

Best father in law in the world!

Aww cute!

Dannie!

4th of July at the Wheelers

LOL Jesse and his kick-A sparkler!! Whop Whop

Dannie & Becky
5 comments:
Dang girl, you are looking good!! All that early morning gym time really pays off! :) And I'm so diggin your bangs, Tiff! Super cute!
Ahem, what is a Dyno test? I hope I don't look stupid by asking but I really don't know.....
do you like see who can put the most smoke out of their truck and pollute the very air that NOVA says we are making into global warming?!
Or do you just see how much power there is?
Save the Tree's Tiff
P.S. I really want to see BriAnn's blog, can you have her add my email address as her friend? Yeah thanks
oh and i'm not a tree hugger.... there are enough tree's to go around!
Hey you guys! We haven't looked at blogs for a long time and we realized just how long it has been!! We miss you, hope things are going awesome! You both look great (Coco too) We'll be up soon, let's go play or go to dinner or something.... Sound good?
Chris and Nay
I love Jess abd the sparkler! He looks like.........well I won't say!
Post a Comment