Jul 29, 2009

24th of July!

As with every weekend this summer we spent ours on the water again! I seriously love the lake!!! I love getting out in the sunshine and hanging out with my family! This weekend was also the Fiesta Days in Spanish Fork, and like every year, we went to the rodeo, again! Yes, I love me some rodeo!!
My mom and dad
Jesse & Bowen Getting ready to tube! Dan soakin up the sun!
Nice action shot! Dannie & Bowen trying not to flip. Jesse's pooped!
Another nice action shot, Dannie jumping in!
Jesse & I at the Rodeo LOL, oh I love him!
Rachel, Bowen, Becky and Dan, obviously all of these boys are related!

2 comments:

BriAnne said...

oh Tiff you and your rodeos! :) Looks like tons of fun!

The Hunt Family said...

You are as cute as ever.
Oh and on the last photo I swear I saw that girl in the yellow and the guy waving at Walmart tonight, buying cookies for s'mores. Random I know :)