May 26, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Can I just say how happy Jesse and I are that the sun has been shining!!! Warm weather always brings smiles to our faces!! Here are a few things we have been up to!
Softball season has started! Jesse and his little sis Dannie after the game

Niece Samantha and I at the game!

Jesse and I took a trip to Hill Air Force Base!


Jesse imitating the plane!

At the Bee's Game!!!
My Mom and I threw my little sis Jenn a Bridal shower!! Only 3 more weeks and she will be Mrs. Davis!!

Jenn and I

Jenn and her second family! The Treasures!!
Memorial day on the Lake!
El Capitan! Jesse enjoying his new toy!

Little sis-in-law Dannie and I on the lake!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiff its good to see you haveing so much fun. Hey we might be back to utah county living by july with jers work we are not sure yet but fingers crossed. i would love to hang out with you more and i wnat to play softball with you in the fall so keep me in line and i will let you know asap what the news is. Im so happy for you and jelious of the new toy!! tell jen congrats for me love you and talk to you soon

BriAnne said...

Jesse's new toy? Did you guys buy a boat?! How fun!! You look so cute, Tiff!

Josh and Katie said...

Being close to family is so fun! Thanks for the great shower for Jen. It was great to see everyone again!