Wow April has been crazy!! I know I always say that but this month has been nuts! Easter was great we did all the usual things, Skeet Shooting, Eating, Candy, BBQ's, Family get togethers. We went to a family friends ranch and celebrated a Greek Easter as well. Which was alot of fun, and not much different then any other Easter, Shooting, Food and Family! Except this food was obviously Greek! A lot of things have been happening in our families. We have a ton of babies coming this year, My little sis is getting married, and Jesse's little Bro is getting married, sadly a divorce in the fam, no not me & Jess, Softball is starting, and Jesse and I are planning a SWEET vacation this summer!!! A little hint, our theme for the vacation is Rock N Roll!!! I cant wait! Other then that life is still great and we are happy as ever!!!A few pics from our Greek Easter!!
Me & Jesse!












1 comment:
How fun! I can honestly say, I have never eaten lamb...how was it? You'll have to check out my blog...the nursery is finally done! Yaya!
Post a Comment