Yesterday I went to lunch with some girlfriends from high school. Brittany was able to be in town for a wedding from Ohio and Ashley came up from Cedar City! Whitney was also there with her adorable kids!! These girls have always been the best friends to me and have always kept in touch with me, I am so grateful to have friends like these!!! Thank you girls for a great lunch and for all the good times!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Whitney, her kids, Brittany, Me, Ashley and her little boy!!!
Me, Ash, and Jason!!

3 comments:
I had tons of fun at lunch! Thanks for coming, and thanks for playing volleyball with us you are the best!! Love ya tons!!!
Looks like you have been having tons of fun lately!! Okay, and I will make you a deal, you don't tag me, I won't tag you? HAHA Just Kidding, but no you don't have to do it. Are you playing any ball this year? Are you guys interested in playing?
Yeah, that would be a lot of fun. We for sure should do it! I've also been thinking this summer of putting a girls team together and also a work team. We have enough guys but would need more girls. Would you be interested in that? Fun! I'm getting so excited for good weather now hahaa
Post a Comment