Oct 6, 2008

Take Off!

What a fun weekend! To start off Friday night my very best friend Sarah and her husband Chris took us flying! Chris is a pilot and his father has a plane that he took us in! It was a cute 4 person little thing and was so much fun! Jesse sat in the front so that Chris could teach him a bit about flying, Jesse has always wanted to be an Airforce Pilot! Then he let Jesse take over and he got to fly the plane for the first time! It was so awesome to see him fly! He was so excited! Sarah and I chilled in the back and just enjoyed the ride! Sarah also brought her 3 month old daughter Adelynn, it was so cute!! She trusts her husband alot to take her little baby up there! Afterwards we went to Ruby River for dinner and a nice conversation! It is so nice to have good friends around that you can trust and they trust you! Sarah and Chris we want to thank you guys for taking us in the plane! It was so fun and a great experience! You guys are great!!!
On Saturday Jesse and I went to get a massage before the priesthood session of conference. While all the boys were at the priesthood meeting the girls went to a chick flick! We saw Nights in Rodanthe! I love love love Richard Gere so this movie was perfect! I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but the ending SUCKED! can't they make a good love story that ends up Happily Ever After anymore? Total Tear Jerker, I sobbed like a baby! But it was still a good show! Then of course Conference was this weekend! Its always a comfortable relaxing weekend with conference. Such great talks reminding us of things that some how always pertain to life right now. HMMM wonder who that could be!! I loved how alot of the talks were about family and harmony in the home! Its so true your family is the most important thing here on the earth and you have to take care of it and treat it with love, respect and kindness at all times! After conference Jesse and I took a drive up the canyon to see the beautiful fall colors and alittle snow on the tops of the mountains! Hold off snow, just a bit longer! We then ended our weekend with our sunday night movie together, Tombstone! LOL Jesse was in the mood for a good western!

Sarah & Ade loading in the plane

Load up

The Co-pilot!

Jesse Flying!


Chris & Jesse

Sarah & Me in the back!

Cute Sarah holding headphones on Adelynn!

She was calm like this the whole time!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

oka oka enough we all need to get together! aasap!

Christine said...

How fun! We are living in Albuquerque, New Mexico now. My husband graduated from UCLA a few months ago and got a job out here. So far we are loving it.

Chelsie and Trace said...

How fun! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun this weekend! It is good to see that you are doing good!

Lucrecia said...

Hmm? I just don't know...? I think I might be terrified of that little plane. You guys are so brave!:)

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! I haven't ever been up in a smaller plane. Almost scares me to death just thinking about it hahaaa Glad you had a good time.
Volleyball starts in November. I'm still looking into it. I am starting another job in the evenings now so Ill have to see what my schedule will look like. Hopefully it works out so I can still put this thing together.