This is a fun tag, I tag Ash B, Paityn, Sarah, Jenn and anyone else that would like to do this!
20 years ago...
1-I was a chubby 4 yr old
2-Probably getting in trouble
3-I was still sucking my thumb!! LOL right on!
10 years ago...
1- I was playing softball
2- Hanging out with Ashley
3- Starting to notice the BOYS around!
5 years ago....
1- I was having the time of my life living in Vegas
2- Meeting celebrities at clubs!! LOL
3-I went to my first NFL football game! The buccs of course. (19 was a good age)
3 years ago...
1- I moved home from vegas and started dating Jesse
2- I was engaged to my sexy man!!
3- Got married to the best husband in the world!
1 year ago...
1- We were in the Caribbean
2- I was in school and never home
3- We bought our first house. Ok that was more like 2 yrs ago.
So far this year...
1-We build a new house!
2-Built up food storage and emergency preparedness!
3- It is our 3 yr anniversary!!
Yesterday I...
1- Went and saw the girls from school!
2- Shopped for our Halloween costumes!
3- Watched the new CSI vegas and the new Eleventh Hour!! (so good)
Today I...
1- Went to the gym
2- Went grocery shopping! Dang prices need to drop soon.
3- Went out with my lover and some friends!
Tomorrow I...
1- Will clean my house.
2- Will go to a Halloween party then,
3- go to a surprise Birthday party!
In the next year I ...
1- May have a bun in the oven! You Know!
2- Furnish our downstairs!
3- Take a trip to Hawaii!
Sheets
1 month ago

3 comments:
Yeah for baby and Hawaii!!! Maybe we will see you there!
A bun in the oven and Hawaii sound divine! Do Hawaii first;)
Good tag, I didn't know you guys have been married over 3 years, we are almost 4, time flies! I also just scrolled down your blog and saw your dog, she is a cutie! Fun times!
Post a Comment